Thursday, April 1, 2010

New KMU Pharmacy Faculty building in construction




Well, I did not blog ever since the blog was created. The reason for this was another period of intensive studying before the Spring break during which I just need to write 2 little term papers and prepare for another 2 tests. But this post I would like to dedicate to our new building, today I took a few photos of it. The building is growing up really fast. The promise of moving in in 2011 sounds sweet, but I really hope that it is all done with care and quality... We enjoy our library (that is located right by the new building) and I hope the new building will live up to its promises. The new building is promising to be just for pharmacy students. Currently we study in 2-3 and sometimes 4 different locations, so the building might bring much needed appreciation of our time as students. I love the new pharmacy building!

No comments:

Post a Comment